We do three things that engage Christ-followers with the live love calling and connect them to organizations that can give them an outlet for expressing their love. We produce music events, we develop media programming, and we offer missional training.
1. “Love Shows” Music Events
- oLove Shows Concerts in different cities throughout the U.S. that call a local community of faith to work together to serve the neediest in their communities, the nation, and the world. Most of these concerts are connected to community service projects.
- oChristian College tours that spread the movement on campuses throughout the U.S.
- oThe Freedom Summit Conference that focuses on the issue of human trafficking.
To bring a Love Shows event to your area, or to get involved, contact Adam Norsworthy at
2. “LoveWorks” Media
- o LoveWorks Training Resources that are being developed for churches, universities, and individuals.
- o LoveWorks Media Spotlight is a collection of current and videos and atricles that we promote to help dvocate agianst injustice.
To learn more about LoveWorks Media projects, contact Adam Norsworthy at
3. “Love Grows” Training
- o Live Love Internship Program is a semester-long or summer internship program for Christian students in their sophomore-senior years of college. The program includes classroom “Advocacy & Action” training and hands-on experience.
- oLive Love University Curriculum is being developed for Christian universities that want to provide academic courses and/or training for their students.
- o Love Amplified Consulting is a partnership with Amplify 360 Organizational Consultants to help launch justice, mercy, and compassion initiatives in communities all over the world.
To learn more about LG Training or Consulting, contact Mark Vermilion at